Friday 10 October 2014

The Perfect Tan

Anyone who knows me knows that I am tan obsessed! I love to be bronzed and brown all year round, rain hail or shine, however I know how bad tanning in the sun is for my skin and I am naturally quite pale. I burn easily and very very rarely tan, so for me lying out for hours in the sun is just pointless.

Over the years I have tried and tested MANY tanning products and so it would suffice to say I pretty much know my tanning ranges. Not only am I a regular self tanner, but I also worked in tanning, professionally spray tanning people in a salon.

I have gone through many trials and tribulations with different tanning brands but I can safely say that last year I found my love… MINE TAN.

Thats right people, Mine Tan and it has been mine all mine since I found it and started buying it last year. I'm not quite sure how I came across it but I haven't looked back since.


Mine Tan provides both salon and at home tanning products from mousse, spray and one night bronze tanners. I have used many of the professional spray tans and so for those of you who also, like me, have your own tent and machine, Mine Tan salon spray is for you!

If you're like most people though and often just do your own tanning at home, thats totally fine because Mine Tan has a salon quality coloured mousse that works wonders. It only needs to be left on a minimum of 1 hour, however I always leave mine on for 3 or more as I like to go as dark as possible.


My faves are the Black Lotion- perfect for a night out when you just need a bit of colour.

I recommend any of the spray tans from the Ash, Green based or Violet range.

I also am LOVING the mousse tan at the moment in green base, I put it on before bed and I wake up so nice and brown.

Mine Tan also supplies gloves for removing tan in the shower, as well as application mitts which are a must when tanning at home.

I also recently tried the Mine Tan make up range- face bronzer and I love it! It makes you look golden and natural and can be used on shoulders and chest too!

Have a look at the Mine Tan website below:

http://www.minespraytan.com


No comments:

Post a Comment