Sunday 29 November 2015

Clips of the various things we did in NYC today. We walked from our apartment in East Village across to the Meat Packing District and Chelsea, got lunch and had a walk around. I absolutely loved that part of Manhattan, it's so trendy and stylish with many niche cafes and places to grab a bite. 

There were so many people dressed fashionably, it inspires you to go all out with your own fashion choices. Then we took the subway over to the west side of Central Park and walked through toward the Upper East Side. We saw people skating on the pretty ice rink in the centre of the park and Mitch bought me a print of the Brooklyn Bridge. 
The leaves are all so pretty and colourful, it certainly is a great time of year to explore New York.

Rugged up in my fall attire, with Mitch making me laugh so much! The streets are small and paved with cobble stones which make the area so pretty, it's also set next to the bay, so we walked down to the water for something a little different.

Beanie: Little street corner shop $10 USD

Sunnies: Michael Kors $70 USD

Ring: Samantha Wills Bohemian Bardot Ring $110 USD

Scarf: H & M $4.99 USD

Jacket: Portmans $150 AUD

Leather Jacket: Ice Design- price unknown

Tights: Target $8 AUD

Shoes: Nike Womens Flyknit Roshes $120 USD

Golden light in Central Park. We walked down 5th Avenue and then decided to walk all the way back to East Village. In total we walked about 70 blocks! 

Hanging out in the Meat Packing District of Manhattan. If you're going on holidays and planning to do a fair bit of walking, I would totally recommend the Nike Roshe Run's! Initially I wasn't the biggest fan of them and thought they were pretty over rated! But I must admit, since travelling around the US and walking miles and miles all over the places, out of all the shoes I brought with me, these have been my best friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment